Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Second part of name that book contest~ Poll for voting on the right!

I apologize I apparently save this in Drafts instead of setting it to post Sunday. 

 The first part of the contest consisted of me giving you, the readers, the following information:


Setting Hotel in Texas
Female lead~
Andria
Feline shifter
From Texas
Mother and erotic author
Friend to Kenya from No Dogs Allowed
Uses the 1Night Stand service to find a match

Male Lead~
Clarenzio
Fox shifter with powers to enhance feelings of love and magic
From Southern Italy
Father Anteros italian god of love and passion
Mother Kitsune demon
Uses 1NS service to find a woman who loves him for who he is not the powers he got from his parents


In an effort to find a man like the ones in her stories Andria elicits the help of Madame Eve and her 1Night Stand service. Is it possible to find a man that can deal with all the sides of her life~ including the brat squad that are her children? Or is it only in the pages of books that you can find a good man.


Clay is tired of women fawning over him for all the wrong reasons. How can you trust someone who says they love you when they've never been with you outside your power area? Is true love only a myth? Can he find a woman who loves him for who he is and not what he is?

And letting you come up with the offering title for my next short book.. You guys came up with some great ideas! Seriously you made it very hard for me to choose only five. The poll for voting for your favorites is there on the right, and I even made it easier for you~ you can vote for multiple ones!  I figured since I had such a hard time I would make it a little easier for you gals and guys! You CAN post comments here~ HOWEVER they won't count in the votes. For that you HAVE to go to the poll in the right sidebar. 

Now Spread the word, have fun, and help one of the lovely people get into my dedication! :D 

Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Please enter me in this contest. Thank you. npl42011@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete