Friday, May 27, 2011

Reviews- fear or excitement?

I'll be the first to tell you getting a book reviewed scares me silly! Number one I'm use to being on the other side of the table, and two- that is my "baby" that is getting critiqued. So when I saw that I had a review up for my upcoming novella Snow's Heat I held my breath as I opened it. Then held my breath again as I went to the review site...

First review?
From Vampires, Werewolves, and Faries Oh My! with a rating of 4.5

My thoughts: Oh were do I start on this novella? I know, it was GREAT, loved it my only problem was I wanted more, lots more of Travis lol.  I actually felt like I was reading parts of my own life from this book. And yes I wish it was the part with the hot young stranger who wanted sex. Ok I will get back to the book, Bree is coming off a horrible divorce from a jerk of a husband who completely stomped on her self worth and said hateful things to her before he walked out the door. After a year of dealing with the heartache and divorce she needs a weekend alone to deal with healing her heart and starting her life over without the baggage of her old life. She decides to spend some time alone in a cabin in the woods, while there her neighbor comes to warn her of the danger of a leopard in the woods. The snarkiness from Bree when she first meets Travis is great but his reaction to her is even better...

To see the rest of the review go HERE 

SQUEEEE! So excited! 

1 comment:

  1. yay! congrats on the awesome reviews. I'm sure many more will follow!

    ReplyDelete